Boca Brava Adventures invites you to come and join our Tour Gulf of Chiriqui on our next group trip, on August 28th, September 18th and October 16th, 2022. This will be an amazing experience we are sure you will enjoy!
Which islands will you visit on this Tour Gulf of Chiriqui?
You will visit two islands, the most beautiful ones with palm trees, white sand beaches and clear waters. These are:
- Bolaños island: This uninhabited beautiful island has white sand and clear waters. Perfect for snorkeling, you can see turtles, corals, colorful fishes and starfish or sea stars.
- Gamez island: It is also an uninhabited island with white sand, which its two beautiful beaches connect to each other in a magnificent scenario.
What does this tour include?
This is an opportunity you cannot miss! Therefore, check it out to see what we are offering in this tour:
- Transportation by private bus from David to Boca Chica (round trip
- Transportation by boat from Boca Chica, whale watching and two islands hopping
- Free life jackets for your security.
What should you bring for this tour?
Since these are isolated islands, you can bring a little cooler with some drinks and snacks. Or you can rather have lunch at Isla Parida Lodge (not available at the moment as the restaurant is closed). You need to bring some drinks and snacks.
Do not forget to bring sun block, sun glasses to protect you against the UV rays and the wind that may harm your skin and eyes. We want you to enjoy the trip safely.
Time, departure and cost of the Tour Gulf of Chiriqui
The meeting point is at the parking in Mini Market Romero San Mateo, at 7:00 am., and the cost is only $40.00 per person. You must secure your seat with $10.00 deposit. Thus, you can pay the remaining amount on the day of the tour.
You can book this tour via email at email@example.com or via WhatsApp at 507-63868701.